Get in touch with either nivlac hita, Umnumun, or Sergei Alexeyev, either by pinging them on fweddit discord, init slack, or ingame.
- On hold - Awaiting payment - We're waiting your down-payment! The order will be on hold until the payment will be received.
- In progress - The order has been recently created, and is waiting for someone to accept it!
- Processing - Everything is okay, the order has been confirmed and will be completed!
- Completed - The order is completed!
- Cancelled - It means that you have cancelled the order!
The items in your order will be delivered trough contract to the shipping location you have selected when creating the order.
The way down-payments work
Let's say that for example, you order some items for the total amount of 3 billion isk. The down-payment is 1.5 billions isk. You pay the down-payment, and once the order is delivered to you trough contracts, you will have to pay the other 1.5 billion isk.
Down-payments are required if an order has more than one billion isk of capital hulls/capital fittings.
All EVE related materials are property of CCP Games